Skip to main content

Who tracks work remaining in the Product Backlog?

Last post 01:06 am September 25, 2019 by Chris Belknap
6 replies
04:51 am September 24, 2019

Can someone answer this query.

I have answered Development team. Please advise whether the answer is correct or not?

04:59 am September 24, 2019

Hi All,

Can someone advise on the below queries.

I planned to take PSM1 Certification.

I have prepared for the exam. I have taken open assessments (Scrum Open) only from Scrum.org 

Please advise do we need to taken even assesment listed for Product Owner open, Scrum Developer open, Nexus open, Scrum with Kanban open, Agile Leadership open, agile Measurement open.

Also advise on any other additonal materials which we can use as reference to prepare for this exam.

Thanks.

03:45 pm September 24, 2019

Vijayan, before you explore other practice tests to help you pass the PSM1 certification, it seems you may require additional understanding of the Scrum Guide.

According to the Scrum Guide, who is responsible for the content of the Product Backlog?

05:52 pm September 24, 2019

Who do you suppose would most need to track the work that remains in the Product Backlog?

12:15 am September 25, 2019

Hi Timothy,

Ans: product owner

12:18 am September 25, 2019

If there is any work related then only development team takes care it

thats why I have answered to the above question 

01:06 am September 25, 2019

Vijayan - You might be confusing Product Backlog with Sprint Backlog. Think about which of the three roles are accountable for these artifacts, and you will get your answer.

All the best with the PSM!

Chris

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.